– Attumen will spawn shortly into fight. Focus midnight to 25%, then they’ll combine into 1 mob.
– Randomly charges players.
Maiden of Virtue
– Casters stay out of AoE, move in for Repentance (or tank move to ranged), then move back out.
– Kite boss around the edges of the room when you get Dorothy debuff. Stay tight to the wall.
Opera – R & J:
– Inturupt the heal Eternal Affection in Phase 3.
– Kill both boss adds at the sametime.
Wizard of Oz:
-The raid needs to agree on a kill sequence.
– All mobs (exc. Dorothee) can be controlled.
-Dorothee is regarded to be the most dangerous, because she cannot be tanked.
– Roar is more dangerous than Strawman because of his fear. Roar can be feared.
-Tinhead is the least dangerous,after some time he moves slowly can be easily kited.
Note: Activation sequence is Dorothee, summons tito > Roar > Strawman >Tinhead > All dead Crone spawns.
Arcane explosion: run out
Flame Wreath: Don’t move!
– Water Ele @ 40%, banish/kill
– When boss goes out of mana he will do a poly/pyro cycle use healthstone or hp potion once broken out of the sheep CC.
– First person to enter the raid determines the faction the team plays as.
– Medivh located in the chess room lets a group change team between Horde and Alliance if desired.
– Each portal need to be soaked.
Red Portal: Tank (be careful not to let the stacks get to high, will 1 shot. Have a dps switch for a bit or let the boss take some of the beam stacks)
Blue Portal: DPS preferably
Green Portal: Healer