1. Firstly you need to create an account, to do this please go this link. create an account. This account will be used to log into the game.
2. Install World of Warcraft [Version 2.4.3] using this link. Ready to play with a bunch of useful addons pre-installed.
3. If you already have the client and aren’t using the one provided by the external link above. Open up the “World of Warcraft” directory. The default directory is “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft”.
4. Open up the file called “realmlist.wtf” with a text editor such as Notepad.
5. Remove all the current text and change it to:
set realmlist tbcwow.co.uk
After saving you are ready to execute the game (Avoid executing the launcher always open via wow.exe) and log in
**Custom starting gear will show as a ? icon in your bags if unequipped – this is due to icon graphics being held client side. No need for concern.**
Please delete your CACHE folder to ensure your client pulls the correct information from the server database. Any problems with items, esp custom items (starting items), is likely to do with an out of date CACHE folder.
Default location – (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Cache)
Exit the game before doing the following – otherwise it will regenerate with the old data, we want it to pick up the new stuff 🙂