High King Mulgar
– Order (left to right): Kiggler | Seer | Mulgar | Summoner | Krosh
– Kill order: Seer > Krosh > Kiggler > Summoner > Mulgar.
– Melee move out when boss does whirlwind.
– RDPS tank Krosh, dispel/purge.
– High King Maulgar will stay at 10% hp until all his council members have died.
– Krosh Firehand Fireball damage greatly reduced, Spell Shield damage reduction reduced by 50%. If you don’t have a mage make sure to dispell this buff off Krosh. (having a mage is not a requirement)
Note: Use Magic Dust (any class CC item from ToA vendor or VP)