Note: Not required to kill all bosses prior to Mother to open the door to her quater, killing both Naj’entus and Supremus is the only requirement. Although if a player has completed the custom quest located at the start of the raid, requiring a player to kill Illidan two times. They will be able to skip all requirements and go straight to Mother after porting to the quartermaster location. If three players have completed the quest and use the skip teleport option, the skip will open up to the rest of the party.
High Warlord Naj’entus
– Loose spread.
– Click people out of spines (player will recieve item in inventory). Use item when boss shields.
– Break boss shield with spine item. Make sure raid is topped before popping, it causes large aoe damage. Expect all players to lose upwards of 80% of their hp.
– P1: Tank and spank, kite flame away
– P2: Fixate phase stack/move together and kite boss (30-70 yds away) in large circle. Avoid volcano’s. Swiftness Potions very helpful.
– During fixate phase don’t ever be more than 70 yards from the boss. If fixated and beyond 70 yards the boss will sprint to player and one shot them. If under 30 yards expect to be charged and knocked by the boss, deals damage but not a death sentence.
Shade of Akama
– P1: 2 dps on channelers, 1 dps on add packs.
– Once Shade is free’d make sure to focus spawned channelers that relock Shade in place.
– P2: Everyone (including healer) DPS shade. Has to die before Akama is killed by shade.
Note: Channelers lock Shade in place rather than slow once Shade is free’d.
– Shadows of Death: Mark’s 1 player, run to back corner with 10s left on debuff.
– Action buttons when controlling spirit: use 4 and 5 on CD. Spam 3. Shield tank.
– Person controlling the spirit should always focus kill the small adds. They need to die before they reach the rest of the party otherwise they will fixate players and deal large melee damage.
Tip: Tank boss down in the bottom lowest portion of the room. Drop Shadow of Death debuff at the top of the room next to the entrance.
– Rotate players to soak bloodboil. Furtherest player from the boss will be targeted.
– Make sure players are topped before fel rage.
Reliquary of Souls
– P1 (suffering): Everyone dps, rotate fixate on low hp. The player closet to the boss at any given time will be the fixated target.
– P2 (desire): Dispel shield, interrupt spirit shock. Healer DPS when possible.
– P3 (anger): Large AoE healing. Save healthstones and health pots etc.
– Essence of Suffering will put a armor increase buff on non-tanks, this allows for all members of the raid group to assist with the bosses fixate mechanic.
– Essence of Desire reflected damage will no longer pushback channeled casts from players.
– Non-Warrior tanks can get a scroll off the faction vendor, allowing them to reflect Deaden.
– Standing under pillar is to prevent fall damage (tank/heal not applicable). Rdps under left pillar, Mdps under right pillar, tank between healer and melee.
– Non-tank be ready for Fatal Attraction (2 person port). Move away ASAP to break chain.
Tip: Aim for 244 shadow resist (50% reduction) for 1st/early kills
Tip: Use shadow pot when healer gets ported
Tip: Healer can stay still when ported for a few seconds if needed and in some cases healers can get away with having less shadow resistance gear if they feel their healing output or mana regen is to low in full shadow res gear.
Note: Saberlash is single tanked and healers will not get knocked up during the fight and also won’t get hit by wicked beam(drains mana)
– Biggest part of this fight is staying out of the fire and staying in healing range.
– Consider 2-healing if undergeared, not a DPS race.
– Healer: Watch for heavy tank damage when rogue is up (poison debuff).
– Range DPS tank mage. Pull off to side at beginning to keep flamestrike/blizzard off the main raid.
– Dispel/purge mage
– Interrupt priest circle of healing
– P1: Tank move around circle, avoid blue fire.
– Player with shadowfiend debuff run to Illidan to spawn adds, target swap asap (can pre-cast AoE on illidan). If group is lacking melee dps kite shadowfiend to a set location where range dps can nuke them down. Don’t let them hit anyone in the raid so they don’t duplicate.
– P2: Infernal comes at 65% AVOID blue beam (1-shot), loose spread, avoid fire.
– P3: Alternates (every 1:15) between Human (small) and Demon (large); Aggro drop between
— Human: Shadowfiends + loose spread
— Demon (large): Run away from boss for Shadow Demons (targets 2 non-healer players), kill adds.
– When possible drag Illidan into the Cage Traps Maiev will spawn periodically.
– The Shadowfiend debuff is cast more often and spawns 2 fiends.
– Shear mechanic removed.
– Flamecrash aoe area radius is larger.
– Only one Flame of Azzinoth will spawn.
– Aura of Dread is removed, only two Shadow Demons will spawn, they will not target the healer.